I. Introduction: The Orient, a true connoisseur’s choice
Stanch watch connoisseurs consider a genuine watch manufacturer:
- builds their watches entirely in-house; Everything from the smallest part of the movement to the loom is built in their own facility.
- assemble their watches in the same facility.
- Strict standards can be maintained without relying on certifications from various governing bodies such as COSC and ISO.
Sadly, there are not many people who follow the above guidelines.
“Then, these are watches that cost an arm and a leg!” – You should be thinking. To prove you wrong, we bring you the Orient. A subsidiary of Seiko Epson, Orient watches stand out from the rest in their price category; They cost much less than the so-called prestige watches, which have components built by others, but surpass them many times over in terms of exclusivity, design and performance.
2. 10 Orient Models to Watch for 2022
A brief overview of the Orient watches under discussion
- Orient Star Automatic Divers for Men: A cool watch at a good value that should please most enthusiasts. A slightly antique touch is part of its charm. But before that, here’s a little Orient Star.
The Orient Star lineup is a more premium collection of timepieces from Orient. The lineup previously only consisted of dress watches; Now, it has received Diver And Sports Designs, this Star Automatic Diver is a shining example.
Orient Star watches display modest but appreciable little extra touches that make them more eye-pleasing than just easy for enthusiasts to enjoy. the star The lineup. It is really beautiful and unique. Prominent, bold hour markers and partially skeletonized hands not only add a lot of character to the cyan/blue watch-face, but also have excellent legibility for both well-lit and low-light conditions. The AR-coated sapphire crystal also contributes greatly to this.
The 46mm/14mm case is too high; A solid metal slab that gives you the confidence to stand up against all kinds of environmental adversities and show it off Retro-tool-watch Very good vibes. It is water-resistant up to 200 meters from its heavily brushed stainless steel case and features an AR-coated flat sapphire crystal on the dial. A unidirectional bezel is elongated on the watch-face; Its serrated edge ensures a firm grip even when your hands are wet or greasy.
Orient Call. The F6N43 is one of the finest mechanical, automatic movements currently produced by Orient. With 50 hours of power reserve and precision +10 seconds a day +15 seconds per day, which is controlled towards tighter tolerances.
How comfortable is it to wear? Well, lug-width answers that. It’s surprising how well they fit a watch of this size on the wrist; It doesn’t matter if it’s a 6-inch wrist or an 8-inch wrist.
2. Orient Star Automatic for Men: It is contemporary A watch brand that showcases Orient’s expertise when it comes to delivering quality and craftsmanship. Star Collection means you can also call Uber-Orients And sure enough the star Orient concerts. The Orient Star Automatic for men Follows the rules and blends in with the rest the stars
It’s a watch that goes perfectly with any elegant outfit. Case, motion and conclusion receive equal treatment; The sapphire glass gets an anti-reflective coat and the leather for the strap is nice and rich. Movement Orient internal caliber; cal. F6F44 hacks it, even accepts manual winding and shows you until the power runs dry. You will see it at 12 on the dial.
At 6 and 9, small seconds-hand and ‘Speak your mind‘ respectively. The opening in the beautiful deep blue dial is adorned with a luminous, 3D ring. It displays an oscillating balance wheel; The beat The movement in the watch is 8 to 10 hours longer than the normal power reserve (40-42 hours). The transparent back provides a large view of the movement. Wonderful, wonderful!
3. Orient Classic Quartz ‘Sun & Moon’ for Women: impartiality Opinions on whether or not you should buy a moon phase watch are rarely seen. However, logic aside, the moon phase is the most amazing issue you can wear socially, without looking sober or intimidating to a sane crowd.
Orient Sun and Moon Quartz gives you the look and feel of an expensive automatic moon phase without the hefty price tag. However, this is not a moon phase watch in the truest sense; Sun & Moon represent the daily cycle. It is an AM/PM indicator represented by the Sun during the day and the Moon at night.
Every part of the Sun and the Moon is deliberate and thought out by a creative genius. It has small, fine details that are revealed one by one over time, for your enhanced visual enjoyment.
The Women’s Sun & Moon comes with a top-of-the-line scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, slightly domed, which adds to both the watch’s aesthetic value and visual clarity. The quartz caliber displays the day, date and AM/PM rather than the time, making the combination of old and new without conflicting in their individual concepts.